Shades of Grey

Shades of Grey

Toska- Russian ("No single word in English renders all the shades of toska. At its deepest and most painful, it is a sensation of great spiritual anguish, often without any specific cause. At less morbid levels it is a dull ache of the soul, a longing with nothing to long for, a sick pining, a vague restlessness, mental throes, yearning. In particular cases it may be the desire for somebody of something specific, nostalgia, love-sickness. At the lowest level it grades into ennui, boredom.)






Peeled off my lips 
Burn
Stood on my baby's chest
Jump
Rolled on the temple grounds 
Learn
Pulled off my lashes
Cum
Journeyed to the tip of my nose 
Observe 
Carelessly pulled down my pants 
Preserve 
Tolerated your abuse
Measure 
Waited for that seething memory 
Leisure
Stuck to mankind 
Stupid 
No more adrenaline 
Cut my thigh 
Lucid 
I'm only ten years old.
Suited,looted.


No comments:

Post a Comment