Shades of Grey

Shades of Grey

Should I spread out some leather, or just put on some shoes?



When you set out to kill someone,
You must have no emotion.
When you want to win,
You must have no family.

When you return for victory,
You must be alone,
When you become the champion,
You are alone.

Theres one place, one time, one chance and one shot,
If its yours, its yours forever.
Nobody is you,
 You become your own conceiver.

So what must I take?
Must I live up to my dreams?
My haunting dreams.
Or must I start sharpening my survival skills?

Must I lose to love everyone?
And lie in loathing the rest of my life?
Or cease all the crying to weep alone?

What must I do?
What am I supposed to?
Into the conclusion I come.
Better than this Id rather bid life Adieu.

I shouldnt have to make choices,
I live only once.
I should be able to do what I want to do.
I shouldnt have to deal with grievance.

They say its human to want,
They say its human to crave,
They say its human to have feelings,
Its only human to be a slave.

Then what must I do?
What am I supposed to?
Into the conclusion I come again,
For better or for worse, Id rather bid life Adieu.

If only everybody knew,
For its actually true.

Nobody cries when you lose,

Nobody screams when you’re hurt,
Nobody really stands by you when you sin,
And Nobody actually triumphs when you win.

No comments:

Post a Comment