Shades of Grey

Shades of Grey

How I miss my piano.





They took it away from me, my piano
Every move seemed so slow, yet so quick
My eyes ablaze with burning tears,
My state of mind reflected numbness with every flowing second…
Each petal I felt, whilst strolling in the garden
Reminded me of my keys on the piano,
Soft yet so pure, the touch felt blandly delicious
Struck me hard knowing it was long gone...
Every sound of music, was disturbingly sweet,
I heard it all the time, all around,
However, it took all of my heart to listen,
Cold nostalgia lingered in me for quiet a time…
What wouldn’t I give, to caress my fingers on my piano?
I missed the aura, which in the past had soaked me in with,
The aura of the proudest and satisfaction
Of playing the piano….
Therefore, this was how it felt, for one’s only desire to be denied,
I do not like it however, of
How I miss my piano.

No comments:

Post a Comment